As a reminder, this product is not available for sale in California because of the CEC requirements.
This bathroom faucet is made of low-lead brass, featuring corrosion resistance and spot resistance. Complied with NSF61 and NSF372, the faucet's low lead solid brass fabricated body ensures the service life of the faucet and the best water experience for customers. The faucet passes 24-hours acid salt spray test and 100% pressure system test, which serves for a long time. The filter screen is added inside the hose to eliminate hose blockage. This concise outlook with the brushed nickel finish meets the principle of life - Less is More.
- Advanced low-lead brass faucet body, more sturdy and durable and practical
- Shine brushed nickel finish resists flaking and corroding for the lifetime of the faucet
- Single-handle bathroom faucet for easy adjustments to a powerful waterfall stream, included pop up drain with overflow
- Waterfall spout provides a clear and steady laminar stream that provides for a beautiful water presentation
- Faucet is built with high standard criteria for water efficiency without sacrificing water pressure or overall performance
- Complete with hot and cold water hoses and accessories
- Ceramic cartridge for smooth and long-lasting operation
- Fit for both 1-hole and 3-holes
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.