As a reminder, this product is not available for sale in California because of the CEC requirements.
The widespread configuration of this spout delivers a tone of elegance, especially with the waterfall spout. It is constructed of solid brass, featuring corrosion resistance and spot resistance. The low spout can save up more space below the low cabinet. It features low lead brass construction, which brings you a better and healthy washing experience.
- Advanced solid brass faucet body, more sturdy and durable, and practices comply with NSF61 and NSF372, the lead percentage of the brass is less than 0.25% so that you can use it safely
- OIL RUBBED BRONZE - Oil rubbed bronze for a rich antiqued appearance and complement most transitional style, resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Reliable ceramic cartridge: The ceramic disc cartridge can survive 600,000 times open & close test, it is bound to serve for your long-term use.
- Separate controls for hot and cold water with US Standard 3/8" Thread Connectors
- Faucet handles can be installed at any distance between 8 inches to 16 inches for a more customized widespread installation
- Easy Cleaning: simply wipe gently with a damp cloth and blot dry with a soft towel
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.