As a reminder, this product is not available for sale in California because of the CEC requirements.
Featuring low lead brass with a lead percentage of less than 0.25%, this faucet complies with NSF61 and NSF372 and reduces the harm caused by lead. CUPC parts guarantee better water using experience. And the finished plating passed the 24h acid salt spray test, which is very durable. The flow regulator allows you to control the water flow according to your different needs. 100% pressure system tested leaves you no worry about its quality.
- The low spout with deck plate save up more space below the low cabinet
- Advanced solid brass faucet body, more sturdy and durable, and practices comply with NSF61 and NSF372, the lead percentage of the brass is less than 0.25% so that you can use it safely
- Unique finish oil rubbed bronze of spout and single handle make the whole look more fashionable and elegant
- Reliable ceramic cartridge: The ceramic disc cartridge can survive 600,000 times open & close test, it is bound to serve for your long-term use.
- 1 Lever handle is designed for easier control of the water temperature and water flow of the faucet and hand shower
- Clear laminar stream provides for a beautiful water presentation
- Easy Cleaning: simply wipe gently with a damp cloth and blot dry with a soft towel
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.